AERO&TECH … a responsible company, solid, present and reliable in its commitments, is a company branch of Morelli Group, operating for over 40 years in the sheet metal processing sector, born as division of special mechanical works for the production on design of parts for automotive and aerospace industries. The need to answer to projects in full and to have in prototyping and in limited series the same quality of the wide production, respecting quick timing and controlled costs, has prompted the development of the following activities:
- Fiber laser cutting with + -0.03 mm high precision, with low thermal stress, developed also for aluminum aeronautical alloys
- Bending automatic CNC center up to L8000, vertical and flag for reduced material stretching
- Welding 15CDV6 high strength alloy tubes for automotive and aeronautics frames
- Turning machining and milling up to L2000 4/5-axis + – 0.01mm precision
- Quality metrology control with automatic 3D CMM +- 3 micron
AERO&TECH division works in particular special materials such as 4130, Titanium, 15CDV6, 17.4 / 10-PH, Avional 2024 T3 and 7075 T6, under controlled temperature, supported by first international equipment manufacturer, integrated with CAD-CAM system; everything with the environmental respect thanks to its independent photovoltaic power plant.